Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Test Framework] Template doesn't start with the latest verified Test Framework package version
Newly created project doesn't start with the latest verified Test Framework package, Refer to the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Test Framework
Actual Result: Test Framework latest verified package is not installed default with the newly created project
Expected result: Newly created project should have the verified package installed by default
2021.1, 2020.2, 2020.1 2019.4
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy