Search Issue Tracker
Test Runner UI shows that Async / Await tests were successful when these tests have failed
The Assertion failure gets logged into the Unity console when the Test fails but the Test Runner UI shows a green tick and doesn't wait for NUnit's eventual assertion failure.
1. Download attached project "Unity2018-asyncawait-tests.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Test Runner window
4. In Test Runner window press "PlayMode" button
5. Press the "Run All" button
6. Observe that Assertion failure appears in the Console window when a Test fails but there is no Tests fail in the Test Runner window
- This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1 and 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene Templates] Assertion failed errors after selecting scene template asset in Project Browser
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World