Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Unity freezes and never exits when running Test Runner from Command Line
1. Open Terminal window
2. Download user's project and unzip it
3. Launch Test Runner by using this command:
/(path to the folder with Unity's installation)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath (path to the folder with user's project) -batchmode -runTests -testPlatform editmode -logFile (enter path where log file should be saved)
Expected result: After running a test Unity should close itself (terminate).
Actual result: Unity freezes and you have to Force Quit it.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1
Won't fix because we don't support static test methods.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default