Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Unity freezes and never exits when running Test Runner from Command Line
1. Open Terminal window
2. Download user's project and unzip it
3. Launch Test Runner by using this command:
/(path to the folder with Unity's installation)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath (path to the folder with user's project) -batchmode -runTests -testPlatform editmode -logFile (enter path where log file should be saved)
Expected result: After running a test Unity should close itself (terminate).
Actual result: Unity freezes and you have to Force Quit it.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1
Won't fix because we don't support static test methods.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures