Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Unity freezes and never exits when running Test Runner from Command Line
1. Open Terminal window
2. Download user's project and unzip it
3. Launch Test Runner by using this command:
/(path to the folder with Unity's installation)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath (path to the folder with user's project) -batchmode -runTests -testPlatform editmode -logFile (enter path where log file should be saved)
Expected result: After running a test Unity should close itself (terminate).
Actual result: Unity freezes and you have to Force Quit it.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1
Won't fix because we don't support static test methods.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities