Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Unity freezes and never exits when running Test Runner from Command Line
1. Open Terminal window
2. Download user's project and unzip it
3. Launch Test Runner by using this command:
/(path to the folder with Unity's installation)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath (path to the folder with user's project) -batchmode -runTests -testPlatform editmode -logFile (enter path where log file should be saved)
Expected result: After running a test Unity should close itself (terminate).
Actual result: Unity freezes and you have to Force Quit it.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1
Won't fix because we don't support static test methods.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString