Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Unity freezes and never exits when running Test Runner from Command Line
1. Open Terminal window
2. Download user's project and unzip it
3. Launch Test Runner by using this command:
/(path to the folder with Unity's installation)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath (path to the folder with user's project) -batchmode -runTests -testPlatform editmode -logFile (enter path where log file should be saved)
Expected result: After running a test Unity should close itself (terminate).
Actual result: Unity freezes and you have to Force Quit it.
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.