Search Issue Tracker
[ugui] RectMask2D stops working after reparenting.
1) Download the sample project from 1395689. 2) Open scene MultiDisplayErrors 3) Press Play 4) Select the 2 Cameras in the scene ... Read more
[uGUI] Performing Undo after copy-pasting UI object's component values r...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. In the SampleScene Select the Button in the Hierarchy 3. Change the Normal Color i... Read more
Button does not retain highlight state upon mouse entering raycast-enabl...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Select the "Image" GameObject in the Hierarchy window (SampleScene > Canvas > Bu... Read more
PointerEventData "hovered" list does not correctly remove entries when t...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "HoverTest.zip" 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. Enter the Play mode 4. Click on th... Read more
Canvas Group Component's "Block Raycasts" and "Interactable" options wor...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Observe button behavior 4. Select "Canvas" GameObject in the ... Read more
IPointerExitHandler.OnPointerExit is called incorrectly when running via...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "1419953.zip" project 2. Open the "Scene" Scene 3. Enter Play Mode 4. Move the mouse pointer ... Read more
Child Canvas Transform values are not saved when editing them in Prefab ...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "canvasTest.zip" 2. In the Project window, double-click "Canvas.prefab" 3. In the H... Read more
Getting "RectTransform.rect" is expensive
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user attached project (RectTransformPerfIssue.zip) 2. Make sure "Sample1" scene is open 3. Press Ctrl+... Read more
MissingReferenceException is thrown when calling Object.Destroy from a U...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached 'Issue #1231781' project 2. Open the 'SampleScene' 3. Enter Play mode 4. Click on the 'Clic... Read more
GameObject Brush Elements overlap other properties when expanded
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "1422858.zip" 2. Select Window > 2D > Tile Palette 3. In the Tile Palette window ch... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used