Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2022.1.X
Child Canvas Transform values are not saved when editing them in Prefab Mode
1. Open the attached project "canvasTest.zip"
2. In the Project window, double-click "Canvas.prefab"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "childCanvas" GameObject
4. Change any of the values of the Transform Component in the Inspector
5. Exit Prefab Mode and open the Prefab again
6. Observe the values of the "childCanvas" Transform Component
Expected result: Changes to values are saved
Actual result: Changes to values are not saved
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0a5
- When creating the Prefab, the values of the Child Canvas Prefab are set to 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."