Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2022.1.X
Child Canvas Transform values are not saved when editing them in Prefab Mode
1. Open the attached project "canvasTest.zip"
2. In the Project window, double-click "Canvas.prefab"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "childCanvas" GameObject
4. Change any of the values of the Transform Component in the Inspector
5. Exit Prefab Mode and open the Prefab again
6. Observe the values of the "childCanvas" Transform Component
Expected result: Changes to values are saved
Actual result: Changes to values are not saved
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0a5
- When creating the Prefab, the values of the Child Canvas Prefab are set to 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments