Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce the issue: 1. Download and open attached project. 2. Open scene named "main". 3. Notice the right most character ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Open the "Main" scene. 3. Make sure that game view windows is big enough to see... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. open attached "ErrorProject.zip" 2. open scene LEperiment 3. select "LoreCanvas" in hierarchy 4. center RectT... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Create a new project. 2) Add any UI element ( tested with Text and Image). 3) Enable Development Build an... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Play any scene 3. Notice that the "next" and "previous" buttons work 4. In every scene, ch... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "Scene" 3. In project tab click on "New Render Texture" and make sure th... Read more
Warning when changing value of Scrollbar and Slider 1. What happened Outside play mode, if I change the size parameters of the scr... Read more
No repro steps, attached project "833543.zip" which creates 1k UnityEvents on Start This is by desing because it's to ensure we cre... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the "bug.zip" project 2. Open the "test" scene 3. Make sure you can see the Game view 4. Maximize the ed... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown