Search Issue Tracker
EventTrigger Pointer Click events can't pass PointerEventData
All event triggers are of type UnityEvent<BaseEventData>, meaning you can use a method with a BaseEventData as a callback, but not a PointerEventData which inherits from BaseEventData. Specializing per event type would introduce some unwelcome complexity. Meanwhile, a safe cast will do the trick.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI