Search Issue Tracker
EventTrigger Pointer Click events can't pass PointerEventData
All event triggers are of type UnityEvent<BaseEventData>, meaning you can use a method with a BaseEventData as a callback, but not a PointerEventData which inherits from BaseEventData. Specializing per event type would introduce some unwelcome complexity. Meanwhile, a safe cast will do the trick.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"