Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Editing UI Text in Play mode with script causes Memory Leak (~30mb/s)
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open "Intro" Scene and press Play
Actual result: Memory usage climbs rapidly (about 30 megabytes per second) and eventually will crash with an Out Of Memory error. Stopping the scene does not free the memory. The profiler shows that Mono memory is stable and small. The "Unity" memory climbs very rapidly.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a2
Not reproduced with:5.5.4p3, 5.6.3p2, 2017.3.0a3, 2017.3.0a6
Regression since: 2017.1.0a1 till 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'