Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5
Won't Fix in 5.4
1. Open User's project
2. Deploy To device (Debugging mode enabled)
3. Play Game until UI starts flickering
Expected Behaviour: UI behaviour is consistent.
Actual Results: After some time UI starts flickering.
Note: There is example video.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.7p1, 5.4.2p4
Could not run project on Unity 5.5.0f1
Note: It is easier to reproduce on better devices.
Reproduced on Devices: iPhone 7+ iOS 10.0.2, iPadMini3 8.4.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar