Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open ExampleProject 2. Select 'Main Camera' and drag cube to the target connection under the camera's script ... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Create Project 2. Create UI/Image object 3. Place Editor on Retina display 4. Click Color Picker (little pipe... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the attached project - ensure "Verify Saving Assets" is enabled in preferences - open the scene - selec... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open the scene "Scene" 3. Open the asset "WaterTexture_RT" in the folder "Art" 4. Set the ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open the scene "Main" 3. Play the scene 4. Press "Log something" multiple times Notice tha... Read more
If there are namespaces that start with same part in both first-pass and regular assembly, there will be two entries in Editor Tests... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. You can immediately observe two issues with 'Game View' and 'Project' windows: - B... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "testscene" scene 3. Select "NewObject" in hierarchy view tab 4. Go to GameObje... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"