Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
2017.3 Regression in mesh memory size usage
1. What happened
Profiler reports mesh memory size at around 8-9 MBs for the given scene, while other versions (17.1, 17.2, 18.1) have it at ~300 KBs.
Compared to: 2018.1.0a2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Scene 'Scene'
- See Profiler > Memory > Meshes
>>> It is expected to be similar to other versions ~ 250-400 KBs. Actual: ~8.5 MBs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform