Search Issue Tracker
Playmaker editor: renaming state loses focus after character pressed (v2)
1. What happened
When trying to rename a state in the Playmayker Editor window, the state loses focus after first character btn is pressed (from keyboard). So it is possible to give only 1-character-long names.
The issue is almost exactly like case 910029. But that one is fixed for 2017.1.
Current issue reproducible in 2017.2.0b5 and 2017.3.0a2 and is a regression from 2017.1.
It is reproducible only upon the following GOs:
- 3D (e.g. Cube)
- UI (e.g. Text)
- 2D (e.g. Sprite)
- Particle System
- Mesh prefab
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open scene 1
- See GOs in the hierarchy that start with '!!!'
- Select a state in Playmaker window for one of the GOs
- Try renaming a state
---> Focus goes away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode