Search Issue Tracker
1. Open the attached project (warning.zip) 2. Observe the warning in the console Expected: field with SerializeField attribute do n... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Delete "Repro Asset" scriptable object found in Assets folder 3. In top menu, click... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project attached (Quiz1.zip). 2. Open scene "MenuScreen". 3. Open script "onClick" with VS2017. 4. Add b... Read more
When a .asset file containing a ScriptableObject is modified on disk, Unity destroys the existing ScriptableObject C# instance, then... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build & Run the project with development build checked 3. Observe the "NotImple... Read more
Editor throws assertions at project opening For repro open attached project. It's switched to Universal Windows Platform with scri... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "UnloadingBrokenAssemblyError.zip" 2. Upon launch you will see the "Unloading broken as... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new projects 2. Download & Import Standard assets from the asset store 3. Observe the console Expec... Read more
-e: Using Texture2D.alphaIsTransparency in a script causes the build to fail with the following error: error CS1061: Type `UnityEng... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'