Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[ScriptableObject] Name of child scriptable objects changes spontaneously
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Delete "Repro Asset" scriptable object found in Assets folder
3. In top menu, click "Repro > Setup Repro Asset"
4. Once asset is created, expand it and notice that it has 3 children. Two named "Child Node" and one is named "Repro Asset"
5. On keyboard, click ctrl+s to save scene and once Save Scene window appears press cancel
6. Expand "Repro Asset" again ant notice that this time only one ScriptableObject is named "Child Node" and other two are named "Repro Asset"
Note: All children created in Step 4 should be named Child Node. Looks like one of them gets renamed instantly.
Regression introduced in: 5.3.3p1 (looks like 770926 introduced it)
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b8
Workaround: Name your main/containing asset's file something
alphabetically before all child assets
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field