Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Unity crashes when debugging with VS2017 when using .NET 4.6
1. Open project attached (Quiz1.zip).
2. Open scene "MenuScreen".
3. Open script "onClick" with VS2017.
4. Add breakpoint to Start() function.
5. Attach VS debugger.
6. Press play.
7. Make few steps and exit play mode.
8. Press play again.
Expected result: Player will enter play mode correctly, it will be possible to debug.
Actual result: Unity crashes (bug reporter does not appear).
Note: It works fine when using .NET 3.5. Debugger exits when pressing Play with VS2015
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.3.0a5
Fixed by VSTU 18.104.22.168, not Unity itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle