Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Unity crashes when debugging with VS2017 when using .NET 4.6
1. Open project attached (Quiz1.zip).
2. Open scene "MenuScreen".
3. Open script "onClick" with VS2017.
4. Add breakpoint to Start() function.
5. Attach VS debugger.
6. Press play.
7. Make few steps and exit play mode.
8. Press play again.
Expected result: Player will enter play mode correctly, it will be possible to debug.
Actual result: Unity crashes (bug reporter does not appear).
Note: It works fine when using .NET 3.5. Debugger exits when pressing Play with VS2015
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.3.0a5
Fixed by VSTU 22.214.171.124, not Unity itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors