Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Unity crashes when debugging with VS2017 when using .NET 4.6
1. Open project attached (Quiz1.zip).
2. Open scene "MenuScreen".
3. Open script "onClick" with VS2017.
4. Add breakpoint to Start() function.
5. Attach VS debugger.
6. Press play.
7. Make few steps and exit play mode.
8. Press play again.
Expected result: Player will enter play mode correctly, it will be possible to debug.
Actual result: Unity crashes (bug reporter does not appear).
Note: It works fine when using .NET 3.5. Debugger exits when pressing Play with VS2015
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.3.0a5
Fixed by VSTU 22.214.171.124, not Unity itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button