Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
MonoBehaviours and Scriptable Objects are not recognized in 4.6 DLL
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Bolt.Unity.Debug46.zip)
2. Observe that classes in the DLL files in Assets -> Ludiq -> Assemblies are not recognized
Expected: types in the 4.6 DLL are properly imported and recognized by Unity
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a4
Happens only with .NET 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject