Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
MonoBehaviours and Scriptable Objects are not recognized in 4.6 DLL
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Bolt.Unity.Debug46.zip)
2. Observe that classes in the DLL files in Assets -> Ludiq -> Assemblies are not recognized
Expected: types in the 4.6 DLL are properly imported and recognized by Unity
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a4
Happens only with .NET 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3