Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect transform position in Awake method of an instantiated prefab
1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Go into Play mode
4. Input letter "s" (it instantiates an instance of the prefab)
5. Observe the console
Expected result: prefab instance's position in the "TestObject" script's Awake method should be its actual position in the scene, which, in this case, is (1.0,2.0,3.0)
Actual result: prefab instance's position in the "TestObject" script's Awake method is the original prefab's position.
Reproduced on:5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode