Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect transform position in Awake method of an instantiated prefab
1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Go into Play mode
4. Input letter "s" (it instantiates an instance of the prefab)
5. Observe the console
Expected result: prefab instance's position in the "TestObject" script's Awake method should be its actual position in the scene, which, in this case, is (1.0,2.0,3.0)
Actual result: prefab instance's position in the "TestObject" script's Awake method is the original prefab's position.
Reproduced on:5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- [Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data