Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1) Open the project 2) Select VisualizeReceiver.shader 3) Compile it only on OpenGLCore and make sure it's not skipping... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (Extra_(de)compression.zip) 2. Switch the build target to iOS (or Android) 3. Right-cl... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Open Unity on Windows 10 with -force-glcore mode; 2. Right click in Project tab Import Package -> Network (thoug... Read more
All speedtrees appear black on GLCore on Windows. When close enough the textures are lit strangely (see GIF) Repro Steps: 1) Open ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) open users attached project 2) check console GLSL compilation failed: ERROR: 0:76: Incompatible types (vec3 ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Open attached project "FlickeringUITest" 2) Open scene "MainScene" 3) Make sure you can see both Scene window... Read more
Project Steps: 1. Play demo_scene 2. Move camera a bit with mouse 3. Notice that GUI stats (If you have it opened) and fps image fli... Read more
Image effect script in conjunction with MSAA brighten the game view in Linear color space on GLCore. 1. Open Level 01 from attached... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'