Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[entreprise support] When Graphics API for standalone is set to GLCore, texture compressions does not work for other platforms
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (Extra_(de)compression.zip)
2. Switch the build target to iOS (or Android)
3. Right-click on the 'POT_Test' texture and click 'Reimport'
4. Open up Editor.log, notice the warning: "PVRTC texture format is not supported, decompressing texture" (the message differs depending on what is the default compression for the selected platform - for Android the warning says that ETC is not supported)
Only reproduces if graphics API for *standalone* (not iOS) is set to OpenGLCore. Other APIs works as expected - no warnings.
Tested and reproduced on both Windows and OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player