Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[entreprise support] When Graphics API for standalone is set to GLCore, texture compressions does not work for other platforms
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (Extra_(de)compression.zip)
2. Switch the build target to iOS (or Android)
3. Right-click on the 'POT_Test' texture and click 'Reimport'
4. Open up Editor.log, notice the warning: "PVRTC texture format is not supported, decompressing texture" (the message differs depending on what is the default compression for the selected platform - for Android the warning says that ETC is not supported)
Only reproduces if graphics API for *standalone* (not iOS) is set to OpenGLCore. Other APIs works as expected - no warnings.
Tested and reproduced on both Windows and OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails