Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[ImageEffects] Image Effect brightens scene in Linear color space
Image effect script in conjunction with MSAA brighten the game view in Linear color space on GLCore.
1. Open Level 01 from attached project
2. Select Main Camera
3. Toggle anti-aliasing effect and observe game view brightness change.
Expected outcome: brightness to be unaffected
- same issue occurs with both the new and old image effects
- happens only on OSX in Linear color space
- occurs with GLCore and Metal, not appearing in OpenGL2.
- occurs in 5.3.2p1, but not in 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents