Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[ImageEffects] Image Effect brightens scene in Linear color space
Image effect script in conjunction with MSAA brighten the game view in Linear color space on GLCore.
1. Open Level 01 from attached project
2. Select Main Camera
3. Toggle anti-aliasing effect and observe game view brightness change.
Expected outcome: brightness to be unaffected
- same issue occurs with both the new and old image effects
- happens only on OSX in Linear color space
- occurs with GLCore and Metal, not appearing in OpenGL2.
- occurs in 5.3.2p1, but not in 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend