Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[GL2][GLES2] Graphic artifacts on PBR lightning with SM2.0
1) Open the project and ShaderArtifacts.scene
2) Switch platform to standalone Mac and change graphics API to OpenGL2
3) Notice in the back of the object strange writings (screenshot 1)
4) Switch platform to iOS
5) Turn off RotateAround script on GameObject
6) Rotate the shield so it's back would be seen (screenshot 2 position)
7) Build and run for lower-end device (iPad 2 f.e.)
8) Notice similar artifacts on the back of the shield
Expected behaviour is screenshot 3
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b14; 5.3.4p2; 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode