Search Issue Tracker
[GL2][GLES2] Graphic artifacts on PBR lightning with SM2.0
1) Open the project and ShaderArtifacts.scene
2) Switch platform to standalone Mac and change graphics API to OpenGL2
3) Notice in the back of the object strange writings (screenshot 1)
4) Switch platform to iOS
5) Turn off RotateAround script on GameObject
6) Rotate the shield so it's back would be seen (screenshot 2 position)
7) Build and run for lower-end device (iPad 2 f.e.)
8) Notice similar artifacts on the back of the shield
Expected behaviour is screenshot 3
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b14; 5.3.4p2; 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'