Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
[HLSLcc] bfi instructions with mask operators are incorrectly translated to GLSL
1. Open project attached (ComputeBitOpTest.zip)
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Open project settings and change Graphics API to OpenGL ES 3.0.
4. Press play.
Expected result: The game view will be fully painted with about 64 colors.
Actual result: There are only 2 lines painted.
Reproduced on: OpenGLES3 and OpenGLCore.
Works fine with DirectX.
Have not tested: Metal and Vulkan.
Versions that I used: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString