Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[HLSLcc] bfi instructions with mask operators are incorrectly translated to GLSL
1. Open project attached (ComputeBitOpTest.zip)
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Open project settings and change Graphics API to OpenGL ES 3.0.
4. Press play.
Expected result: The game view will be fully painted with about 64 colors.
Actual result: There are only 2 lines painted.
Reproduced on: OpenGLES3 and OpenGLCore.
Works fine with DirectX.
Have not tested: Metal and Vulkan.
Versions that I used: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)