Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
[HLSLcc] bfi instructions with mask operators are incorrectly translated to GLSL
1. Open project attached (ComputeBitOpTest.zip)
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Open project settings and change Graphics API to OpenGL ES 3.0.
4. Press play.
Expected result: The game view will be fully painted with about 64 colors.
Actual result: There are only 2 lines painted.
Reproduced on: OpenGLES3 and OpenGLCore.
Works fine with DirectX.
Have not tested: Metal and Vulkan.
Versions that I used: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting