Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[HLSLcc] bfi instructions with mask operators are incorrectly translated to GLSL
1. Open project attached (ComputeBitOpTest.zip)
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Open project settings and change Graphics API to OpenGL ES 3.0.
4. Press play.
Expected result: The game view will be fully painted with about 64 colors.
Actual result: There are only 2 lines painted.
Reproduced on: OpenGLES3 and OpenGLCore.
Works fine with DirectX.
Have not tested: Metal and Vulkan.
Versions that I used: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI