Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[HLSLcc] bfi instructions with mask operators are incorrectly translated to GLSL
1. Open project attached (ComputeBitOpTest.zip)
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Open project settings and change Graphics API to OpenGL ES 3.0.
4. Press play.
Expected result: The game view will be fully painted with about 64 colors.
Actual result: There are only 2 lines painted.
Reproduced on: OpenGLES3 and OpenGLCore.
Works fine with DirectX.
Have not tested: Metal and Vulkan.
Versions that I used: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error