Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[GrabPass] Matrial with GrabPass shader renders much brighter on OpenGL in Linear
Materials using a shader with GrabPass appear much brighter in the game view in GLCore, Linear color space, in forward or legacy vertex lit rendering path.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project
2. Press Play
3. Observe how effects render brighter (incorrect) in the game view than in the scene view.
Expected outcome: effect to not appear brighter in game view
- not a regression, happens in 5.3.0f4 as well as Version 5.3.3f1 (a6501c8a56f3)
- issue present in Forward or Legacy Vertex rendering path.
- issue present only in linear color space
- issue present only in GLCore and Metal.
- possibly linked to 774216
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open