Search Issue Tracker
After submitting Unity-iOS builds to the App Store Connect Apple is showing Warning for using UIWebView: == Dear Developer, We iden... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user attached project "iosWebRequestFailures.zip" 2. Open "SmapleScene.unity" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Obse... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Add a 3D Cube to a scene 3. Build for iOS 4. Observe errors in the console : "Shader compil... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached "Thai Font Issue Example.zip" project and open in Unity 2. Build for iOS 3. Deploy the Xcode pro... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download and open the user's attached "ARFoundation2020Test.zip" project 2. Build and deploy the app to an iO... Read more
Last week (WWDC) Apple announced a new way to handle multitasking on iOS and iPadOS 13, so when you attempt to publish an App using ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project in "FirebaseTestMintegral.zip" 2. Build the project for iOS 3. Open .xcworkspace generated in th... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("1346620.zip") 2. Open "SampleScene" 3. Build and deploy the Xcode project to a de... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the user's attached project 2. Build to iOS 3. Observe the cube travelling in the screen Expected: ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Add AR camera to the scene 3. Build and run on iOS 4. Change device rotation Expected: the camera ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy