Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
"Main Camera" background color is white when the device Appearance setting is "Light"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "LaunchScreenTest.zip"
2. Go to Build Settings
3. Choose iOS and build
4. Open build in the Xcode and build for the device
5. In the device observe the color of the background
6. In the device go to Settings > Display & Brightness
7. Change Appearance settings to "Light"
8. Open the app again and observe the color of the background
Expected result: With both Appearances "Light" and "Dark" the background color is green
Actual result: With a "White" Appearance background color is white
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1
VLNQA00358 - iPhone 12, 14.1 iOS
VLNQA00310 - iPad Pro 12.9", 13.4.1 iOS
VLNQA00392 - iPad (9th generation), 15.0 iOS
- Not reproducible in the standalone macOS build when changing computer Appearance
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied