Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
"Main Camera" background color is white when the device Appearance setting is "Light"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "LaunchScreenTest.zip"
2. Go to Build Settings
3. Choose iOS and build
4. Open build in the Xcode and build for the device
5. In the device observe the color of the background
6. In the device go to Settings > Display & Brightness
7. Change Appearance settings to "Light"
8. Open the app again and observe the color of the background
Expected result: With both Appearances "Light" and "Dark" the background color is green
Actual result: With a "White" Appearance background color is white
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1
VLNQA00358 - iPhone 12, 14.1 iOS
VLNQA00310 - iPad Pro 12.9", 13.4.1 iOS
VLNQA00392 - iPad (9th generation), 15.0 iOS
- Not reproducible in the standalone macOS build when changing computer Appearance
Jan 12, 2022 14:36
This bug still exists in 2020.3.25.
Jan 02, 2022 20:30
This is also happening in 2020.3.24, 2020.3.25 and probably every 2020.3.X that will be released until this is fixed.
Use the workaround here https://forum.unity.com/threads/ios-lightmode-bug-filed.1203829/
Basically add new Key in Info.plist file called Appearance with value Dark
Dec 31, 2021 12:07
This also happens for non-main cameras as well
Dec 24, 2021 00:13
This issue is blocking a few major game releases. Any update on this?
Dec 16, 2021 09:52
It looks like this bug be introduced by this fix:
It also is producible with 2019.4.34, please fix it ASAP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
This is a duplicate of issue #1379817