Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
"Main Camera" background color is white when the device Appearance setting is "Light"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "LaunchScreenTest.zip"
2. Go to Build Settings
3. Choose iOS and build
4. Open build in the Xcode and build for the device
5. In the device observe the color of the background
6. In the device go to Settings > Display & Brightness
7. Change Appearance settings to "Light"
8. Open the app again and observe the color of the background
Expected result: With both Appearances "Light" and "Dark" the background color is green
Actual result: With a "White" Appearance background color is white
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1
VLNQA00358 - iPhone 12, 14.1 iOS
VLNQA00310 - iPad Pro 12.9", 13.4.1 iOS
VLNQA00392 - iPad (9th generation), 15.0 iOS
- Not reproducible in the standalone macOS build when changing computer Appearance
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform