Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[2018.2] [iOS] [Vuforia] Crash in Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x90000000115ecd67) on device orientation change
1. Open project
2. Add AR camera to the scene
3. Build and run on iOS
4. Change device rotation
Expected: the camera will be rotated
Actual: crash in Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x90000000115ecd67)
Reproduced: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a8
Not reproducible: 2017.2.2p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2
Note: sometimes it crashes on app launch(mostly on alpha versions), otherwise it is required to change device orientation to reproduce
Not reproducible on Android
**Observed this issue on 2018.3.0a6.**
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode