Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][UaaL] UnityFramework with 3rd party plugins triggers watchdog termination after launch
1. Open project in "FirebaseTestMintegral.zip"
2. Build the project for iOS
3. Open .xcworkspace generated in the build folder
4. Deploy the Application to an iOS device
5. Shut the Application down (using Xcode or the device itself)
6. Open the Application from the device (without using Xcode)
Expected result: the Application will launch successfully
Actual result: the Application starts launching and shuts down in around 10-20 secs
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with 2018.4, 2019.3.0a1 because I was unable to resolve package/namespace errors
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
Not reproducible with:
VLNQA00204 iPhone 5C (iOS 10.3.3)
iPhone 7 iOS 12.3.
iPad 7th gen iOS 13.2.2
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
By default UnityFramework.framework is embedded in Unity-iPhone target and it is not linked with it some plugins are sensitive to this initialization path. UnityFramework is loaded later at runtime.
* Go to Unity-iPhone / Build Phases / Link Binary with Libraries build section and add UnityFramework.framework.
UnityFramework will be loaded at the same time as the main executable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine