Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Hard crash in touch code
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/161 Forum thread here: https://forum.unity.com/t... Read more
Input.mousePosition is not reporting negative values after going out of ...
1. Open User attached project & play Test scene 2. Be sure that Maximize on Play option is checked and aspect ratio is set to 16:9 3... Read more
Input lag on macOS 12.3.1 when the native touchpad input system is used
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "SampleScene" and enter the Play mode 3. Drag 2 fingers in circles on t... Read more
Input.GetButton returns false on level change, when button is still held...
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (case 739214.zip) 2. Open scene Scenes/Main.unity - Scene contains a green Plane with a... Read more
[GameView] Input works properly only on one of multiple GameView
Repro steps: 1) Open the project(N.B. don't close any windows, just drag them, so you could see console and both Game Views 2) Attac... Read more
Touchscreen.pressure memory not cleared leading to NaN value
-e: Rene says we don't clear the memory for Touchscreen.pressure leading to random values being in there -repro: --start editor on ... Read more
(Leap Motion) Crash when entering Play mode for the second time
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "main" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Exit Play mode 4. Enter Play mode Act... Read more
[Win] First time calling SystemInfo.deviceModel when game is maximized o...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "ExceptionTest808191.zip" project 2. Open "0_Main_Menu" scene 3. In Game view select "Maximiz... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed