Search Issue Tracker
Input.mousePosition is not reporting negative values after going out of playspace
1. Open User attached project & play Test scene
2. Be sure that Maximize on Play option is checked and aspect ratio is set to 16:9
3. Drag mouse to left most wall of play space(the blue area of screen)
Notice value of Input.mousePosition.x being printed out to console is close to 0
4. Drag mouse out of blue area(play space)
Notice value of Input.mousePosition.x is set to Right most value coordinate of black bar.
5. Drag mouse around the rightmost corner (right black bar)
Notice that Input.mousePosition.x is locked.
TL;DR I am attaching a video. Notice mouse position and coordinates being printed out.
Reproduced on: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p7
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0f1, 5.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized