Search Issue Tracker
(Leap Motion) Crash when entering Play mode for the second time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "main" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
4. Enter Play mode
Actual result: Unity freezes and crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released