Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] [Android] "OnMouse" events are not triggered on mobile builds
How to reproduce: 1. Open project "MouseEventIssue.zip" 2. Go to the Build Settings and build for iOS 3. Deploy the app to the devic... Read more
GC.Alloc occurs when using Input from Core RP Library
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Open scene PATH*/Start 3. Go to Window -> Analysis -> Profiler 4. Enable De... Read more
[iOS] Input is not registered when using "Both" configuration as the inp...
Reproduction steps: 1. Download and open the attached "arfoundation-samples.zip" project 2. Build and deploy the project to iOS 3. A... Read more
Input lag on macOS 12.3.1 when the native touchpad input system is used
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "SampleScene" and enter the Play mode 3. Drag 2 fingers in circles on t... Read more
The left mouse button remains held when focusing the Player by. clicking...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached “InputSystemBug_Source.zip” project 2. Open the “SampleScene” Scene 3. Build And Run 4. Left-... Read more
Errors thrown when listening to InputSystem.onAnyButtonPress
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Enter Play mode 3. Click anywhere on the Play screen Expected result: The press... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials