Search Issue Tracker
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/121 This is also the case with old Input on iOS,... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user attached project "2018.2.12f1.zip" 2. Build for Android 3. When built, try inputting touch while phone is... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the attached project and open "debug" scene 2. Connect gamepad 3. Press trigger (or any other button... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "case_1113119-Repro3.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Position your mouse cursor in the m... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create an empty project 2. Check "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler" options in Build Settings 3. ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project (7).zip" 2. In the Scene view press Alt and drag with right-clic... Read more
Bug from Github: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/372 Original in forum: https://forum.unity.com/threads/can... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "case_1130127-ResetInputAxesBug" project 2. Open scene "SampleScene" and enter Play mode 3. H... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform