Search Issue Tracker
In Play mode while Game View is active, Input.GetAxis registers additional movement when cursor is over Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1113119-Repro3.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Position your mouse cursor in the middle of Scene View and press Ctrl+P to enter Play mode
3. While the cursor is in Scene View, move it horizontally back and forth
4. While the cursor is in Game View, move it horizontally back and forth
Expected result: the cursor movement does not change over the Scene and Game Views
Actual result: the cursor movement in Game View registers as an additional movement in Input.GetAxis
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"