Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Input doesn't reset to default values after disconecting gamepad
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open "debug" scene
2. Connect gamepad
3. Press trigger (or any other button)
4. While the trigger is press down disconnect controller
Expected results: inputs are reset to 0 or false
Actual results: inputs are cleared.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.17f1
Tested with Xbox one controller conected via cable and bluethooth
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown