Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open the example enlighten project 2. Open lightmapping window 3. Clear and wait for it to rebake 4. Note the amoun... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - select the .fbx - in the Model tab check "Generating Lightmap UV's" - press Ap... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open test scene 3. Switch scene view from Textured to GI - Clustering 4. Start moving sphe... Read more
Using high direct setting in Global Illumination may cause some weird color disfigurations - for instance a green sphere shines in a... Read more
Lightmaps were generated with the On Demand GI Workflow from a scene lit only by a Skybox (or only by Sky Light Color). The scene i... Read more
Surface > 'Colored Specular' shader loses SpecMap img if Lightmapping is 'On' 1. Setup object to use material with Colored Specular... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project