Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ReflectionProbes][Multithreading] Crash on OSX when baking Probe during mesh generation
1. What happened
1) Open the project ReflProbesCrash and scene random_generate_scene
2) Play the scene
3) While the mesh is being generated select Map and make it Static. Select "Yes, change children".
4) Select Reflection Probe object and Click Bake
5) Notice the freeze while baking, sometimes it crashes properly
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b18; 5.4.0b13
No repro: 5.3.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform