Search Issue Tracker
Ugly self-shadowing on a lightmapped buit-in sphere
1. Open attached project (the last one).
2. Check the bands on the built-in sphere and also the dark patches. I tried changing contrast and interpolation, but the bands and patches persisted. Notice that objects are scaled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project