Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open project OSXIcons 2. Change Architecture to x86_64 or Universal 3. Build to standalone The produced app does ... Read more
- File -> Build Settings - Switch to StandAlone - Player Settings - Unfold "Resolution and Presentation" - Check "Force Single Inst... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Open build settings 3. Check "Resizable window" under "Player Settings" 4. Build & Run 5. N... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open MouseOffice project 2. Build it for OSX 3. Run it 4. Notice how once the application maximizes an offset for m... Read more
With 64 bit platforms, Unity crashes when a raycast hits a quad. 2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached - Open t... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"