Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open project OSXIcons 2. Change Architecture to x86_64 or Universal 3. Build to standalone The produced app does ... Read more
- File -> Build Settings - Switch to StandAlone - Player Settings - Unfold "Resolution and Presentation" - Check "Force Single Inst... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Open build settings 3. Check "Resizable window" under "Player Settings" 4. Build & Run 5. N... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open MouseOffice project 2. Build it for OSX 3. Run it 4. Notice how once the application maximizes an offset for m... Read more
With 64 bit platforms, Unity crashes when a raycast hits a quad. 2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached - Open t... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string