Search Issue Tracker
Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
1: Open project attached.
2: Use menu option, "Builder/Build with define"
3: Build will have been correct
4: Use menu option, "Builder/Build"
5: Now Serialization layout has broken when building without the define
Reproduced in 2017.1.2p3, 2018.1.0b3
Note: The error only happens once per editor launch. Trying to repeat step 4 without restarting will result in a good build, however, this blocks building through batch mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear