Search Issue Tracker
Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
1: Open project attached.
2: Use menu option, "Builder/Build with define"
3: Build will have been correct
4: Use menu option, "Builder/Build"
5: Now Serialization layout has broken when building without the define
Reproduced in 2017.1.2p3, 2018.1.0b3
Note: The error only happens once per editor launch. Trying to repeat step 4 without restarting will result in a good build, however, this blocks building through batch mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button