Search Issue Tracker
Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
1: Open project attached.
2: Use menu option, "Builder/Build with define"
3: Build will have been correct
4: Use menu option, "Builder/Build"
5: Now Serialization layout has broken when building without the define
Reproduced in 2017.1.2p3, 2018.1.0b3
Note: The error only happens once per editor launch. Trying to repeat step 4 without restarting will result in a good build, however, this blocks building through batch mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset