Search Issue Tracker
Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
1: Open project attached.
2: Use menu option, "Builder/Build with define"
3: Build will have been correct
4: Use menu option, "Builder/Build"
5: Now Serialization layout has broken when building without the define
Reproduced in 2017.1.2p3, 2018.1.0b3
Note: The error only happens once per editor launch. Trying to repeat step 4 without restarting will result in a good build, however, this blocks building through batch mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released