Search Issue Tracker
Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
1: Open project attached.
2: Use menu option, "Builder/Build with define"
3: Build will have been correct
4: Use menu option, "Builder/Build"
5: Now Serialization layout has broken when building without the define
Reproduced in 2017.1.2p3, 2018.1.0b3
Note: The error only happens once per editor launch. Trying to repeat step 4 without restarting will result in a good build, however, this blocks building through batch mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Cross-Platform] Keyboard.onTextInput does not report delete
- [Linux Player] If screen selector is disabled/doesn't run, and default is "Fullscreen Windowed", it defaults to 1x1 resolution
- PlayableDirect cannot load PlayableAsset (PlayableDirector.playable) when used in an AssetBundle
- Investigate Android/iOS player size increase in 2019.1
- [Android] Cannot reference files that are inside Plugins/Android/subfolder