Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when refreshing device list with the build window closed
IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown on switching the platform to Android when Assets are present in the Project
Steps to Repro:
1. Open a new project
2. Make sure you don't have a device plugged into your machine
3. Open android build settings
4. Click on "Refresh" near "Run Device" section
5. Close the build settings window before the refresh is complete
6. Notice the error in the console
In theory, this should also be possible with a device connected, but the refersh is very fast when there's a device. It's a lot slower without one.
IndexOutOfRangeException error appears in console once Platform is switched
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildWindowExtension.GetBuildPlayerWindow () (at <aaaad43e3ca74cf4bd3aa90120b5daff>:0)UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildWindowExtension.RepaintTargetList () (at <aaaad43e3ca74cf4bd3aa90120b5daff>:0)UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:200)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Apr 29, 2020 09:37
I had the same issue and the fix was to create the project in a different folder. It might be permission issues in your windows file system. You should try to save your project into C:\Unity3D-AR or something like in this folder.
Aug 21, 2019 07:27
You can try going to Build Settings [in File->Build Settings or hit (Ctrl+Shift+B)] and click Player Settings (Also can be accessed from Edit->Project Settings-> Player) and in the Inspector window select Other Settings. Under Rendering see if the following options are checked:
Auto Graphics API
Lightmap Streaming Enabled
And that's is.
Mar 05, 2019 22:33
I have same problem on 2018.3.7f1
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildWindowExtension.GetBuildPlayerWindow () (at <76abbd884b37447da464288ec1125ab8>:0)
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildWindowExtension.RepaintTargetList () (at <76abbd884b37447da464288ec1125ab8>:0)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:200)
Feb 24, 2019 08:40
i have this issue on all versions of 2018.3.x
Jan 03, 2019 13:21
I have this error on 2018.3.0f2