Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when refreshing device list with the build window closed
IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown on switching the platform to Android when Assets are present in the Project
Steps to Repro:
1. Open a new project
2. Make sure you don't have a device plugged into your machine
3. Open android build settings
4. Click on "Refresh" near "Run Device" section
5. Close the build settings window before the refresh is complete
6. Notice the error in the console
In theory, this should also be possible with a device connected, but the refersh is very fast when there's a device. It's a lot slower without one.
IndexOutOfRangeException error appears in console once Platform is switched
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildWindowExtension.GetBuildPlayerWindow () (at <aaaad43e3ca74cf4bd3aa90120b5daff>:0)UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildWindowExtension.RepaintTargetList () (at <aaaad43e3ca74cf4bd3aa90120b5daff>:0)UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:200)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`