Search Issue Tracker
Seems that it is Win7 problem. And related to the fancy minimizing feature with taskbar buttons. Will not occur if you minimaze with... Read more
Tried only with Web Player. Nothing bad actualy happend. Steps: 1. Go to File -> Build Settings 2. Select Web Player in list of pla... Read more
Works fine in Win7 Steps: 1. Go to File -> Build Settings. 2. Minimize main window with minimize button (this yellow thing). Expec... Read more
Steps: 1. Go to File -> Build Settings. 2. Add 3 scenes to the list. 3. Select first scene and for example the last one. 4. Move ... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create a new project - go to Edit > Project Settings > Quality - add a new quality level - build the scene f... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create script with compiler error - go to File-Build settings - click Build and Run for any platform and not... Read more
SwitchActiveBuildTarget() switches the active build target but when used with a standalone target, does not update EditorUserBuildSe... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - go to Player settings - select any platform - go to Splash Image and try to select a texture and notice it... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"