Search Issue Tracker
Drag the Character prefab into a new scene. Delete the 'Minimap Elements' GO. When informed that this will break the prefab, select... Read more
Passing incorrect paramater to any of overloaded methods AddComponent() should not result in silently do nothing Following cases wi... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - go to Build Settings - select all the scenes and drag them in scenes in build ... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the project attached in 4.1 - build it for standalone - view the Contents of the app and notice the Plu... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - the user attached a video explaining the issue - also package attached with the repro project Read more
Look user's description. Checked on windows 7. Simply play the game in the Editor to see how the terrain should look normally, then... Read more
- Open project in the Editor - Switch platform - Cancel while switching - Observe the error message Read more
Steps: 1. Open File->Build Settings 2. Add several scenes to the list. 3. Select one or two scenes. 4. Press and hold left mouse bu... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string