Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
"Force Single Instance" error dialog UI has unnecessary elements
- File -> Build Settings
- Switch to StandAlone
- Player Settings
- Unfold "Resolution and Presentation"
- Check "Force Single Instance"
- Run the player. Don't close it. Try to run the second instance. See the error dialog appears. The dialog contains the TextEdit which is unnecessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar