Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
Asset Corruption when changing build target locks up Unity
1) Open attached project and "Repro Scene" in it
2) Go to Edit -> Preferences and Enable "Verify saving assets"
3) Select the Text in scene and change any of its material's options (for example, Dilate)
4) Build an Android build
5) Switch to Win Standalone
6) Build on it
7) Switch back to Android build
8) Build on it
9) Unity should lock up while building scenes
Reproduced in 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`