Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.3
Asset Corruption when changing build target locks up Unity
1) Open attached project and "Repro Scene" in it
2) Go to Edit -> Preferences and Enable "Verify saving assets"
3) Select the Text in scene and change any of its material's options (for example, Dilate)
4) Build an Android build
5) Switch to Win Standalone
6) Build on it
7) Switch back to Android build
8) Build on it
9) Unity should lock up while building scenes
Reproduced in 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems