Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Create empty game object and call it "Game Object 1" 3. Drag it to Assets folder so it ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open users attached project 2. Run project in Unity Editor and press button multiple times 3. Cube will load ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Save the scene 3. Drag and Drop Main Camera from Hierarchy to project folder so it beco... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Switch platform to standalone 3. Build AssetBundle (Assets->BuildAssetBundles) 4. ... Read more
To reproduce issue follow the steps: 1. Load this package into a blank project https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1zuzrrvlbyoh0f/houseterrai... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Import the user's sent package "Culling_Bug.unitypackage" 3. Notice that most of the fo... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. Select "Error" game object in the Hierarchy 4. In the Inspector clic... Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open the project 2) Click on the brickwall object - notice it is compressed (text in preview window) 3) Go to Prefer... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first