Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Prefab Gameobject constains duplicates GO after editor reload in hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create empty game object and call it "Game Object 1"
3. Drag it to Assets folder so it becomes a prefab
4. Save the scene (Ctrl+S)
5. Create empty game object child of "Game Object 1"
6. Save the scene (Ctrl+S)
7. Select "Game Object 1" and hit Apply so it becomes prefab with a child
8. Save the scene (Ctrl+S)
9. Reopen the project (File -> Open project)
10. Expand "Game Object 1" and notice that additional game object appeared
Workaround: skip the step 6
Not reproducible: 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac