Search Issue Tracker
[MSE] SceneCount is always 1 in Awake()
1)Open the project and Scene1
2) Add Scene2 additively and press play
3) See the debug prints from SceneLoadTest - sceneCount is 1 in Awake and 2 in Start.
4) Same happens if you add more scenes
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b3; 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance