Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1) Open attached project 2) Make sure you are connected to a cache server 3) Click WBSF->Rendering Utils->Asset ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project. 2. Open scene: a 3. Open scene b and c in additive (drag&drop) 4. Create new scene in... Read more
Quick reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project "PolyglotUnity" --- Editor crashes immediately Alternative reproduction steps: 1... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Set project platform to PC/Mac (File -> Build Settings) 3. Choose the "Bundle P... Read more
Unity crashes when loading an uncompressed AssetBundle repeatedly with AssetBundle.CreateFromMemory/CreateFromMemoryImmediate. How m... Read more
Regression: Errors on upgrading project "File ProjectSettings/ProjectSettings.asset couldn't be written" when you opening this proj... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Run Scene 3. Editor crashes Regression from 5.2.4f1 Reproducible: 5.3.1p1, 5.4.0b1 Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform