Search Issue Tracker
AssetDatabase.LoadAllAssetRepresentationsAtPath() returns an array of null
1) Open attached project
2) Make sure you are connected to a cache server
3) Click WBSF->Rendering Utils->Asset Import Test
4) Click WBSF->Rendering Utils->Asset Import Test for a second time
--- An assert in the script will fail and a null reference exception will be thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"