Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.4
[AssetBundles] Loading an uncompressed AssetBundle with CreateFromMemory causes a crash
Unity crashes when loading an uncompressed AssetBundle repeatedly with AssetBundle.CreateFromMemory/CreateFromMemoryImmediate. How many times it loads before crashing varies and depends on each case.
- Open the Test scene in the attached project.
- Play it on the Editor.
- It loads and unloads an uncompressed AssetBundle repeatedly.
- It will crash after a while.
If editor doesn't crash, close editor and repeat repro steps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes